Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Prague to Berlin - some random photos

First a photo for Jill and/or W2R (my NOLA buddy).   The sewer caps aren't as cool as the ones in New Orleans - but are still cool in Prague... They have castles!

Also - some random weird snack food - bacon rice puff things...


Now for some more typical tourist type pics...




The first three are all St. Nicholas church - the oldest church in Prague.  And the last is Old Town Square towards the  Tyn church - with really crappy looking buildings that were put up in front of the church.  My architect husband predicts the city will tear down the ugly buildings right in front within 20 years for "civic good".

Finally - some travel photos.   Our luggage - 4 rolling carry ons, 4 daypacks...  I will admit I overpacked - I have several extra t-shirts and wish I wasn't hauling them.   The picture after that is in the Czech rail car from Prague to Berlin.


1 comment: